Try Health Promotion
Date : Thu 23 Mar
Time : 17:00 - 18:00
Cork Road Campus, Waterford
Our ‘Try Health Promotion’ event is for students who are considering studying The BSc (Hons) in Public Health and Health Promotion. The event is designed to get students thinking about Public Health and Health Promotion, encouraging them to develop an opinion on the health promotion matters covered, and learn about the career prospects after this degree programme.
During the ‘Try Health Promotion’, participants will:
- Gain insight into the diverse and ever changing field of Health Promotion
- Understand the varied and growing number of career prospects for graduates with a degree in Public Health and Health Promotion
- Be introduced to a health promotion topic area that is a current priority for HSE Health and Wellbeing services in communities currently
- Be introduced to practical elements of the work of Health Promotion Practitioners in addressing ‘behaviour change’
- Be in with a chance to win Healthy Ireland prizes.