If you are unable to attend one of our scheduled open days, a campus tour provides a great opportunity to explore the campuses, and help you get a feel for campus life. Take an individual or group tour before making your mind up about your CAO choices.
Part of selecting where to study at third level is knowing what the campus looks like: its classrooms, its lecture halls, its recreational facilities, its student accommodation. We've got state-of-the-art buildings and facilities including top class computer laboratories and newly built sports facilities, TV production studios, centre for aerospace engineering, state of the art kitchens and so much more.
SETU has over ten campuses to choose from. You can book a campus tour for Waterford, Carlow and Wexford Campuses through the booking system below.
Campus Tour Options
- Carlow, Kilkenny Road Campus- Tours commence from the main entrance.
- Waterford, Cork Road Campus - Tours commence from the main atrium (outside Centra) near the main entrance.
- Waterford, College Street Campus - All courses in applied arts, creative and performing arts (excluding arts, psychology and social science) are located at our College Street campus. If you wish to visit the College Street campus please give 24 hours notice prior to the tour. Please note that tours commence from the reception area inside the main building.
- SETU Waterford Arena & West Campus - Tours commence from the reception area of the SETU Waterford Arena at our Carriganore campus.
- Waterford, Granary Campus - All courses in architecture, architectural technology and building information modelling are located at our Granary campus. Please note that tours commence from the Granary cafe located on the ground floor.
- Wexford Campus- Tours commence from the main entrance. Full-time Honours Degree programmes are offered in: Business; Digital Marketing; Art; Applied Social Studies; Early Childhood Education and Care; Visual Communications and Design; Applied Humanities and Sustainable Farm Management and Agribusiness.
- School or Group tours - Group tours can be tailored to specific group needs. A member of the Schools' Liasion Team will be in contact to confirm exact details. A requirement of one chaperone per 20 visiting students is required.