The Marketing Office manages all central advertising for South East Technological University. Individual schools, departments, units, research centres and groups often have specific advertising needs outside of this and the Marketing Office can provide advice and assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Consistent with the Office of Government Procurement (OGP) rules, the advertising contract at SETU Waterford is awarded through a tender process and therefore all media buying, and other advertising related activities must be conducted through the SETU Waterford appointed advertising agency (Core Media).
- Depending on the project, we may require a meeting to discuss options, or we may put you in contact directly with our advertising agency who will work with you to put together an advertising campaign.
- This normally includes a media plan initially which you will be asked to approve prior to working on creative (press, radio, online, outdoor etc).
- It is useful to have considered a few keys things before contacting us: what you want to achieve, who are the target audience(s), what is the timescale and how much budget is available.
- For a straightforward advertising campaign, the only cost to the department is media costs and any other third-party costs (although we try to minimise these).
- The advertising process can take time. Please get in contact as early as possible.